DBZ Ultimate Power 2 DBZ Ultimate Power 2

I really love this game! Been a big fan of Dragon Ball Z for a long time and this really takes me back to the old days! I love how the backgrounds are endless scroll and that you incorporated environment destruction! The 70 + characters is freaking amazing! I know it must've been a lot of work to put all these characters in a game! Not to mention the transformations! I really commend the hard work put into this project! One of the best DBZ games ever created! Please continue to update this amazing game and you have yourself a new fan!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!

DBZ: Fighter (Demo) DBZ: Fighter (Demo)

Pretty good game, everyone should go checkout Tsunamicoding's new DBZ game! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/627061

DBZ Ultimate Power DBZ Ultimate Power

OMG Im Speechless. This is one of the best DBZ Games Ever! It feels like it should be for GameBoy!

Basic Actionscript DF Basic Actionscript DF

you know

I loved your tutorial and i hate the fucking people who give you ones and threes and when you go to their page they post dumb shit. This tutorial helped me alot.

FozT responds:

Thanks for the comment, and i'm glad to hear that it helped!

~FozT

Platform Game Tut Fix! Platform Game Tut Fix!

8/10

I enjoyed this tutorial. I just dont like how you have to hold the buttons to attack because if you do a blast you can let go and it cuts off.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game